Monday, December 3, 2007

burn out

As sure as I channel Hellfire, I am getting burned out on Warcraft. It is terrific fun, but the key to having this terrific fun is to keep pace with friends.

My school, and my week off due to Thanksgiving have made me lag shamefully behind. The momentum I had had before is now gone. I consider Mcgoo a standout warlcok, mostly due to my ability to play him (I mean really, he's in crap gear and he still is 1/2 on the damage meter in an instance with 70's). Now I know for a fact there are better locks out there. I had one help me get my mount, and he was awe-some. He did SO MUCH damage and without really pushing DPS at all. I want to get to that place where I am the warlock that people say, oh wow.. there HE is.. but honestly I don't think that will happen.

Realistically its not that my friends have blown past me in-game, its that I've run out of things to do. I'm not done questing or anything like that.. I've just done all the stuff that I really REALLY wanted to do. I need some new goals or Mcgoo will live out his life as a 68 warlock with an inferiority complex.

My next main is SO going to be a healer..(healyoself)

No comments: