Friday, January 25, 2008

Funny thing happened at the mailbox last night

Double post today cause I laughed out loud when I saw it. My Paladin, who has long since been growing dusty in goldshire, has been my default "send crap to him when my bank toon is full, and it will eventually ping back". I think the name is descriptive enough, but basically when dwarfenstuff had a full pack and stuff getting ready to ping back to Mcgoo, I'd just forward that stuff off to my pally. Well apparently at some point I had sent a bunch of stuff to my pally from Mcgoo.. Apparently 30 days ago, since last night I got about 800 netherweave cloth and various other greens/ores.

Why is this funny?

Read back a few posts to when I went to farm netherweave so I could top off my tailoring... THIS is why I shouldn't be trusted to remember things. Anyway I made a bunch of bolts of netherweave, and I'll probably make a bunch of netherweave bags and push them to dwarf so he can get a full bank and get rid of stuff he doesn't/may not need. I think I'm going to buy some of the herb bags and give them to my rogue for storage of herbs, maybe an engineering bag for my palladin for when he gets going again (which will be happening soon)

No comments: