Thursday, July 31, 2008

YES LVL 70!!

I finally made it to 70 with my hunter!!

Psych...

Ok so last night me and good ole krinkor were looking forward to decimating everything in shadowmoon (there's a questline there that yields a buttload of xp plus is long as crap.. Plus I just like that place).. Well we got there and Krink is still sitting at 66. Now if you know wth you're talking about you now are laughing as almost ALL the quests in shadowmoon are for lvl 67 minimum.

What are 2 dwarves to do? Well I took out my frustration on the blades edge mountain area instead of shadowmoon. We got him all the way to 67...

Psych...

We got him to about 4 bars from 67. A big deal? Not really there is a ton of quests in the first ogre camp that we can push through really quick tonight if need be. If I don't see him I personally will be in shadowmoon... killing demons and hoping for Kiljadeen marks and the other ones.. whatever the lvl 2 turnins for aldor are (I don't know at this point). I have like 5 Fel Armaments sitting in my bank as is, which is what people call lucky.. Until they realize just HOW MANY FRIGGIN THINGS IT TAKES TO GET UP TO EXALTED!!! But I digress...

So running around in the BEM I managed to get about 4 bars into 69. So I'm about at 30-40% of 69. My typical rotation is that I go into a zone get all the q's then just follow questhelper and stomp them out. TYPICALLY, the first night in a new zone is my low xp night. If Krink is on I'll be dragging him up to 67 so we can go there and perform our deadly duet.. If not I'll go there solo and kill everything... maybe 2x's. I did get the FP there (since we didn't figure out he was too low for the area until we were there and he told me "hey why now q's?".. So we spent abotu 10 minutes not even playing just BS'ing in party chat.

I'd like to finish my shadow labs experience, if I am left solo tonight... But again that puts me at the mercy of the LFG tool.. which is aptly named TOOL. I want the sonic spear pretty bad, plus the bracers from the quest I'm on would be nice.. Aside from all that.. my Valanos' bow is in my bank I have the scope with +crit on it (crit makes my pet happy.. and when he's happy.. I'm happy)... I really want the sonic spear (not a necessity, but it would be nice).. and I WANT the trinket from BM.. I need it.. Don't make me explain.. but I'm going to have that.. and maybe the spear.. we'll see. But 70 is close at hand!!

Then on to the druid!!

No comments: