Thursday, October 4, 2007

Netherweave...mmm..

Recently finding/equipping my netherweave boots, I have decided I need a replacement for my crap gloves I have. I'm shooting for netherweave.

They have tasty stamina goodness that is always satisfying! I wish there was some int on that stuff, but as a lock I'm suppossed to look for +dmg, and stamina. They have both of those, in GREAT quantities. I wonder where I'll top out at the end of this trek to 70. I hope I can still represent myself well in battlegrounds and in instances. I don't know if I'll ever have the time open enough to do big raids, but it'd be nice to be in some 5-10 man raids. After I've done all the 5-10 man content, I think I'm going to go back and try to get some of the OTHER lock gear from places like naxxramus and MC. Naxx seems crazy hard, but that was for level 60 players, surely a lvl 70 would be of magnitude more capable to handle things, right? who knows.. I know I want to kill Onyxia.. just, well just because she's a big honkin dragon who I get to take her head off and bring it to ironforge or stormwind and get it hung up.. that's why.

The reat of the stuff.. I thoroughly plan on wailing on Zul Farrak over and over again. I hated that instance from day one. I also plan on running lowbies through gnomeregan (my capital city) for a modest fee.

In the end though.. I really just want to do arena battles. I want to face off in a situation where 3 rogues can kill me at the same time (unless they are ignoring my partner who should be wailing on them). I seem to spend most of my deaths in battlegrounds at the hands of shaman (dirty bastards) or by finding myself a lone target amongst a sea of invaders. 1:1 and 2:1 encounters I usually win. its the 3:1, 4:1, 5:1 encounters I get spanked hard on.

oh well.. wonder if I could run through Zul Farrak now?

No comments: